Finding Invoice Type "?" / CSV Import Help

Benjamin Soffer (SLF) bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Fri Jan 8 11:42:35 EST 2016

Thanks, Geert.  Yes, I am sure I cannot delete the offending invoice.  When I try to delete the transaction, I get this message:

“Cannot modify or delete this transaction.  This transaction is marked read-only with the comment: ‘Generated from an invoice.  Try unposting the invoice.’ “

Of course, to unpost the invoice I have to first “find” the invoice.  But GC cannot find it with the “find invoice” tool.  Thus, I’m stuck.

I have not imported any transactions.  Every transaction in my GC was entered manually.

Benjamin E. Soffer ♦ THE SOFFER LAW FIRM PC

T  818.963.8998

21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300

Woodland Hills, CA 91367-7109

 <http://www.soffer-law.com/> www.soffer-law.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received

it in error, please advise me, the sender, by reply email and immediately delete the message and any

attachments (including from your “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder) without copying or disclosing the contents.

Thank you.