Error opening file: No such file or directory

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jan 12 11:56:33 EST 2016

On Tuesday 12 January 2016 17:29:55 Ogindo Paul wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using windows 8.1.
> Yes in gnucash 2.4 I was able to generate a report of the Customers,
> invoices and even profit and loss accounts. In 2.6.11 I can generate
> the invoices per customer, but I cant print the invoice out or get a
> summary on the report window...reports -----> Business --->Customer.
> I wanted to generate a report based on the data in the backup of
> Gnucash..i.e. generate report based on the old invoices before the
> upgrade.
>
> How do I obtain the trace file[1]?
>
> Regards Paul

Hi Paul,

Please make sure to keep the conversations on the mailing list. It is considered rude to send
mail directly to other users/developers unless explicitly told to do so. Additionally, that one
person you reply to may not have all the answers. You have more chances for a complete
answer by keeping the conversation on the list.

You can do so by using the "Reply to all" or "Reply to list" features of your mail program.

As for the trace file, the [1] added to it was a referral to the end of the mail message where
you could find a link to the documentation on obtaining the trace file. I'll repeat it here again:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Regards,

Geert