GnuCash and Swedish accounting legislation

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 18 15:46:13 EST 2016

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:26:48 +0100
Draug <draug at kolabnow.com> wrote:

> I've replied with some more questions regarding where they draw the
> line, as I pointed out pretty much everything can be edited or redone
> if you want to. But it still seems I'm out of luck using GnuCash for
> my company. Is there anything I can do in GnuCash to satisfy the
> demands of the Swedish accounting legislation? Otherwise I might have
> to redo all my accounting in some other program..

Every week, or other period, burn a copy of your data file(s) to a CD-R.
Call the latest one your enduring copy.

Disclaimer: I live in Australia, and if someone makes a stupid law, we
work around it, because that is our culture. This contributes to the
most complex tax system devised as the ATO chases intelligent people
working out ways not to pay their share.

Liz