Set up new investor account

Ronald rw091737 at live.com
Sat Jan 23 16:46:53 EST 2016

I have investments managed by a portfolio manager who makes the buy, sell and trades. I would like to track this on gnudata investment account. I have tried the auto set up and also manual set up but not sure how to set up. The portfolio has an IRA account and a TAXED account. I withdraw INCOME from the IRA account and deposit it into the TAXED account. Both accounts have CASH, STOCKS, ETFs, MUTUAL FUND , BONDS, ETC.

My thoughts were to set these up to as follows:
ASSETS
                PORTFOLIO MANAGER 1
                                IRA
                                                CASH (WITHDRAWALS FOR MY INCOME, SELLS, BUYS, DIVIDENDS, INTEREST, REINVESTS BACK INTO THE IRA, ETC COME                                              FROM THIS  ACCOUNT)
                                                EQUITIES (THES COULD BE STOCKS, ETFS, MUTUAL FUNDS, BONDS, ETC)
                                TAXED
                                                CASH (SAME AS ABOVE)
                                                EQUITIES (SAME AS ABOVE)

                PORTFOLIO MANAGER 2 (SAME SET UP AS ABOVE)

INCOME
                PORTFOLIO MANAGER 1
                                IRA
                                                INCOME
                                EQUITIES
                                                INTEREST
                                                DIVIDENDS
                                                CAPITAL GAINS
                                                                LONG
                                                                SHORT
                                                UNTAXED

                PORTFOLIO MANAGER 2 (SAME AS ABOVE)

I considered subdividing the above equities into their various categories (stocks, ETFs, bonds, etc. But looks pretty time consuming doing all that editing. Not sure I need that detail or what I need to do for gnudata to work.

Questions:

1.       What account type are each of these?

2.       Placeholder?

3.       Account type?

4.       If STOCK type Security/currency? (I don’t know the exchange)

5.       If I can use a generic name for the exchange, will gnudata accept the ticker symbol and track the commodity?

6.       What hierarchy can I use?

I don’t know if I covered all the questions I need to ask, but need all the info required to set up the investment accounts.

Sent from Mail<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10