Trouble with OFX and my bank, Kinecta Federal Credit Union

Bill De La Vega billdlv81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:50:55 EST 2016

Dave I did what you suggested, password and user name are XXX here but I
know they are correct for the web based online banking.  As far as I know,
there are no fees or other setup required from the bank.

Here is the output:

Sending:

-------------------------------------

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:102

SECURITY:NONE

ENCODING:USASCII

CHARSET:1252

COMPRESSION:NONE

OLDFILEUID:NONE

NEWFILEUID:20160127104456.000

<OFX><SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SONRQ><DTCLIENT>20160127104456.000<USERID>XXXXX

<USERPASS>XXXXXX

<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>KINECTA<FID>322278073</FI><APPID>QWIN<APPVER>2200</SONRQ></SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SIGNUPMSGSRQV1><ACCTINFOTRNRQ><TRNUID>20160127104456.000<CLTCOOKIE>1<ACCTINFORQ><DTACCTUP>19691231</ACCTINFORQ></ACCTINFOTRNRQ></SIGNUPMSGSRQV1></OFX>

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:102

SECURITY:NONE