i have probleme with ofx format to conect to cpa bank in algeria

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Wed Jun 22 17:40:59 EDT 2016

> On Jun 22, 2016, at 6:52 AM, ahmed <ahmedmahiddine13 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> the ofx protocol banking  to connect cpa bank in algeria so the transactions
> is not done in the reality and i find no moneyin the bank

Gnucash cannot initiate transactions via ofx. Gnucash can only download or import ofx-encoded transactions after the bank has recorded them.

Intuit has made it extremely difficult (i.e., expensive) to validate code associated with initiating banking transactions. I don’t think there are any open source projects that have included that capability.

--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com