New computer, lost back up

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Wed Mar 30 15:08:24 EDT 2016

I don't know how you need to load the files, unfortunately.

It may be helpful if you could provide a bit more information about the
files that you have. The contents of the files would of course be
helpful, but you might not want to share those on the internet, so I
suggest listing the names and sizes of the files.