Problem printing checks

Isaac Wingfield isw at witzend.com
Fri May 20 23:37:46 EDT 2016

On May 20, 2016, at 6:56 PM, David Reiser <dbreiser at icloud.com> wrote:

> What’s “way too low”?

The third check prints about where a fourth would be, if there were four checks on the page.

> And is the second check half that much too low?

No. The second check is properly placed.

> If you find the quicken_wallet.chk file, open it with a text editor, modify the Height = 204.0 line, you’ll change the ‘gap’ between first, second, and third checks. I found that setting Height = 200.0 gives me much better results on the third check than the default 204.0.

I did that to get checks 1 and 2 properly positioned. Check 3 is way too low.

If you edit the quicken_wallet.chk file to "Show_Grid= true", then two grids appear, offset vertically. This seems wrong and, I believe, is related to the check #3 offset problem.

Isaac