Problem w/current Price of TXN

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:07:37 EST 2016

The Price Editor lets you edit historical price data; you use the Security
Editor to change the source of quotes. The NYSE or NASDAQ or whatever is
just an internal categorization of the securities that you can change to
whatever you want. I've added some for other stuff, like Funds, ETFs, etc.
They have nothing to do with where GnuCash (or, more specifically,
Finance::Quote) is going to get data.
So, just pop into the Security Editor, pick a security you want to change,
then hit the "Edit" button. At the bottom of the popup window is the quote
source info. It will list all the sources that are currently available to
your particular version of Finance::Quote. For TXN, I'd probably select the
"Multiple" radio button and then scroll to "USA (Yahoo, Fool,...)".

-----
Ken Farley