Problem w/current Price of TXN

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 08:42:26 EST 2016

I have been out of town...

To update everyone TXN is Texas Instruments Inc. the acronym I used COM
is indeed Close of Market as indicated by Maf King.

I tried editing TXN with the Security Editor, as suggested by Ken
Farley, and set TXN to Multiple and chose USA, but that does not seem to
yield the correct total.

How do I see the values that are being returned by the Price Editor
Tool? So I can be sure that they are what I am expecting.

Thanks,
Jay