Mac OS - Font Change Question/Help Requested

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 13:57:29 EST 2016

Just chiming in to say it works on my Mac as well (OSX 10.11.6, GnuCash 2.6.14). My ~/.gtkrc-2.0.gnucash reads:

style "font"
{
font_name = "Gill Sans MT 16"
}
widget_class "*" style "font"
gtk-font-name = "Gill Sans MT 16”

Mick, did you perhaps miss the “.” between “~/“ and “gtkrc” ? It’s easy to miss...

Cheers,
David