Can't reconcile Assets

Daniel Rosenberg dnlrsnbrg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:07:53 EDT 2016

Thanks for the very helpful answer.
I have indeed a few cash accounts in different currencies (GBP, USD, CHF;
mostly 0 except the GBP one).
Is there a way around this without clearing that account and deleting all
FX accounts? I tested this and it works.

David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 5. Sep. 2016 um
16:41 Uhr: