Getting online price quotes via command line fails

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:23:23 EDT 2016

A very interestng problem.  Daniel, you did not mention which version of Windows that you are using, but it probably does not matter.It appears to me that your problem lies in your environment settings when you are running GnuCash.  Probably the path setting.  Alas, I do not recall the details of how to check your path when you are executing a command in a different environment than your command window.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone