Recording Inventory for retail sale and manufacturing

- - sarah.oloya at waribe.net
Wed Sep 7 10:59:59 EDT 2016

   Hi Derek,

   Thank you very much for your prompt response. That is what i did, but
   it means i can't run a volume based report.

   Because stock can't be loaded that means we can't set product prices
   too.I have seen the job files for raiding invoices. But the products
   and prices are not stored in one repository.

   Also i couldn't find where the invoices connect to the sales account.
   Can you please guide me here if am missing something.

   Thanks for your response.

   Sarah Oloya