Unable to download USAA Invest Bank data to GnuCash account

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Fri Sep 9 13:41:45 EDT 2016

I download USAA checking and credit card OFX/QFX to import into gnc.
Haven't in a few days if they've changed anything.

The only download I can get from them includes both the check and credit
card. I have to open in a text editor and cut out one or the other for
gnucash to make sense of it. I use emacs which can pretty print the xml,
making it easier to find the parts to cut or keep.

Once the downloaded file is down to one gnc account it works.

Keith