Unknown Ruble Symbol

Игорь Обоймов orion.msk at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 21 23:26:33 EDT 2016

Excuse me, John, I haven't absolutely understood some lines from your message...
What is "black diamond" you wrote?
And a menu in GnuCash: " Tools>Security Editor and edit CURRENCY>Russian Ruble "
I couldn't find such points at my GnuCash...
So I attached two screenshots to explain a problem...

С уважением,
Игорь Обоймов