Identifying invoices paid this month

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 30 19:03:06 EDT 2016

Hi Daniel,

Please copy gnucash-user at gnucash.org as there are other interested people
who may also contribute.

It IS possible to do within GnuCash and making that available to all users
would be great.
You would need to use language 'scheme'.
Please see http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports
You may be able to use some the code from the Easy Invoice
(easy-invoice.scm) as that lists payments against the invoice being printed.

If you need any help, I suggest you join and ask on the developers email
list gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.

Regards, Chris Good