seeing data for weekends in reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 03:33:08 EDT 2017

Hello,

Welcome to GnuCash.

I have to say, you’re the first person I’ve heard (in over ten years) actually trying to use the Day of Week report.

When I run those reports on my data set, I see results for every day. If your data set lacks transactions on those days, the report will not show the days. Perhaps that is your issue?

See my screen shots below (I hope they make it through).

David