Printing Register

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:15:52 EDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Chris Larsen <cnc103 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will you please tell me what instructions I should be following in order
> to print the register?  Thank you.
>
> Chris Larsen, cnc103 at gmail.com

I was going through my spam folder and saw this. There is no clear
statement as such in his message but on the off chance that he is talking
about gnucash, I am forwarding this to the gnucash user list where the
request should have been sent in the first place.

Chris - if this in fact about gnucash, go to www.gnucash.org and sign up
for the list and direct your questions there not to specific individuals
(if it ends up in a spam folder, like it did in this case, you are going to
think you are being ignored). I think that site is temporarily down so you
may have to wait a day or two before you can successfully signup.