CSV Import

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Apr 15 05:03:04 EDT 2017

On zaterdag 1 april 2017 17:45:12 CEST GT-I9070 H wrote:
> Ok, Alright Geert!
>
> I think I can live another week without the new importer  : )
> Please let us know when this is fixed.
>
> Thanks
> GTI

An update - John was so kind to fix the dependency issues for the windows
nightly build yesterday and the most recent nightly build installs and runs
fine again:
http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/master/gnucash-2.6.99-2017-04-14-git-c7226dd+5-setup.exe

Unfortunately in my first test of the new importer I have run into a windows-
only bug: the column headers aren't clickable and hence there is no way (yet)
to specify the column types. I'll need to get that fixed first.

On the other hand the built-in preset to import data that was exported by
gnucash does work fine. Which suggests the other parts of the importer are in
pretty good shape.

A little more patience will be needed... :)

Geert