Suggestion

Sam McCoy atrud at gmx.com
Sun Aug 6 10:46:24 EDT 2017

   Gentlemen:

   I have noticed the time it takes to load all the modules when starting
   up Gnu Cash. Many of these modules have names that suggests they
   support business activities. I believe there are many users (loke me)
   that use gnu cash strictly for personal finances. I would therefore
   like to suggest to the developers that a smaller version of Gnu Cash be
   considered that would be sans business support, i.e invoicing, customer
   db, etc. The resulting module would be smaller and load more quickly.
   Thanks for providing me with the best damn program on planet earth.

   Al Trudeau