Machine crashed need some info repreated to me

Carmelo Pagan c.pagan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 26 10:36:49 EST 2017

Hello,

Yeah I know....Didn't he write it down? I apologize. Some kind person
gave me the settings for connecting to TechCu.

Background: I made a copy of the settings and stored them on my GnuCash
 machine (Windows10). Then unthinkable happened Window$ went black on
me and never booted up again. I decided it was time to use Linux. I
finally got everything running, downloaded and installed GnuCash no
problem. When I go to setup online banking I realized I had forgotten
the settings for TechCu. Thus this note. Thanks for taking the time to
read this.

Sincerely,
Carmelo Pagan