Trial Balance Report with Investment Transactions

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 13:49:32 EST 2017

Hi Richard,

Are you using 2.6.15?  I have found that a Trial Balance in 2.6.14 may
balance, but in 2.6.15, with the same data file, the Trial Balance gives
different results, and I am unable to explain this.  The gnucash
community does not appear to use Trial Balance very much, even though it
is recommended in the Tutorial and Concepts..

I share your frustration, but have been unable to figure out the actual
problem source.  Mike