Unrealized Gains showing on Balance Sheet

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:06:49 EST 2017

This is a bug that was introduced some years ago, with the move from 2.4.x to 2.6.x.

If you are good with command-line use, I can send along a sed script that I use with a procedure that looks like:

- Make report
- Copy report into spreadsheet
- Save as csv
- Run through sed script to remove currencies (at command line)
- Read back into spreadsheet