When importing QFX, what does 'U+R' actually do?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:15:37 EST 2017

Yes, I also dislike U + R for that reason, but I think that it also can change the date and possibly even the amount  for the 'similar' transaction which could totally obscure the original and possible match to a wrong existing transaction.

David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone