Merging data.

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:14:24 EST 2017

James,

You might try making a copy of a backup shortly before the accident in a
test directory along with all the subsequent logs from both locations and
then try replayng the logs. There is no guarantee this will work perfectly,
however.

Looking at those logs with a text editor could remind you of which
transactions are missing from one or the other of the current files.

David C