GnuCash Forum

Bevan Twidale [via GnuCash] ml-node+s1415818n4689838h4 at n4.nabble.com
Wed Feb 15 21:35:23 EST 2017

How can I sync GnuCash between my 2 devices. Both devices are Personal
Computers and GnuCash is currently loaded on only one PC. Regards Bevan
Twidale.

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Forum-tp3655293p4689838.html
This email was sent by Bevan Twidale (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=3655293&code=Z251Y2FzaC11c2VyQGdudWNhc2gub3JnfDM2NTUyOTN8LTE4NDY4OTE0NzQ=