Transaction report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Feb 26 07:00:54 EST 2017

On Friday, 24 February 2017 13:45:00 GMT dteeter wrote:
> Using Gnu for a basic check register for a simple business.  I have entered
> in all my income and expenses and I am trying to figure out how to get Gnu
> to give me a transaction report for my accountant that shows expenses
> itemized by class...and I can't figure it out?  I open transaction report
> and then go into options, change the dates to where I need and select all
> the accounts...but then it says no transactions meet can be found?  Help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Hi Dteeter,

Welcome to GC & the list.

I seem to recall that there is a bit of oddity selecting accounts on the
transaction report - IIRC, "Select All" only selects the expanded tree,   Try
"Select Children" too, after Select All.

Or maybe just start by trying to report on a single income (or expense)
account first, then expand it out to more and more accounts?

HTH,
Maf.