What is the blue line all about?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 03:54:35 EST 2017

Anita,
The blue line separates past from future. The date on your transaction is wrong.
David

  On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 9:34, Anita Graves<anitagraves at mac.com> wrote:   I am a beginner with Gnucash and so far I love it, but suddenly when I was entering a normal transaction, a blue line surrounds it and it will not move to the appropriate date place…what have I done????

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Anita Graves