Account doesn't appear in Profit & Loss report

. Look at iPadRing.net
Wed Jan 4 17:14:50 EST 2017

On 01/04/2017 10:29 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Look at iPadRing.net" <Look at iPadRing.net> writes:
>
>>    When making a Profit & Loss report several of subaccounts do not appear
>>    in the report even though the "select children" is selected. The same
>>    result occurs if "select all" is selected in Accounts.
>>    Simply put- I want all expense accounts to appear in the P & L report.
>>    Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
>>    Thanks,
>>    Carl
> How deep are the subaccounts that don't show?
The subaccount(s) is 3 deep.  Hope I'm using the correct words for that.
> What do you have set for the 'account depth' in the report options?
Initial experiment had Account depth is set to "All".  But I get the
same result with 2, 3, 4....etc.

Thanks,

Craig

--
www.iPadRing.net

The designer and maker of the original eBook & iPad Ring
The perfect stand for eReaders, iPads, iPhones, tablet computers and other electronic devices.

Patent Pending