Sort order in Scheduled Transactions Notification Window

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 15 00:08:37 EST 2017

On 15/01/2017 15:38, Richard De Vriese wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, David. I think you are referring to the scheduled
> transactions editor window. What I am referring to is the window that comes
> up when you click on Actions | Scheduled Transactions | Since Last Run... I
> don't understand the sort order used for this window, nor how to configure
> it.

That window appears to be in the same order as the scheduled
transactions appear in the XML file, which in turn seems to be the order
in which the Scheduled Transactions were added (certainly the last SX I
added is last). For accounts stored as an SQL file, I presume they're in
the order returned by the query that reads them into memory.

It's not a particularly useful order, but here it is.

I don't know any way to change the order.

Peter