A response from my UK accountant about using GnuCash rather than KashFlow or VT transaction.

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Jan 17 16:01:13 EST 2017

On Tuesday, 17 January 2017 20:27:53 GMT Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave
Ltd) wrote:
> I thought this might interest some - especially anyone in the UK,
> considering using GnuCash.

FWIW,  I've used GnuCash for considerably more than 10 years for a couple of
UK Ltd Companies (and my personal books too).

My Accountant has never had a significant problem with the year-end reports
that I can massage out of GC, ready for the Corp. Tax return and Companies'
House annual filing which he prepares.  I do all the day-to-day book-keeping
(and VAT returns)

0.02
Maf.