About the Chinese report

徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe xujizhe at xujizhe.com
Mon Jan 23 01:29:29 EST 2017

在 2017年01月23日 04:37, Geert Janssens 写道:

> Op vrijdag 20 januari 2017 10:36:41 CET schreef 徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe:
>
> > Hi,
>

> > I am using the GNU Cash, and when I try to export the PDF report, all
>
> > the Chinese disappeared, just the English and the numbers left.
>

> > How can I fix this problem?
>

> What happens if you change the font for your report's stylesheet to a
> font you're sure has all the proper Chinese Characters ?

Oh, FYI. My accountancy is using the GNU cash on MacOS (Chinese language).

I didn't adjust the font for my report, and there is none Chinese
character display on the report. So you mean the GNU Cash support the
report and the PDF export that has the Chinese character, right?

And how to adjust the font for a report?

Thank you so much! Happy hacking!

--
徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe

生生不息,繁荣昌盛!Live long and Prosper!