Change storage format of existing data

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:50:15 EST 2017

I just checked a couple of my installations.  My Windows install can save
in three database formats as well as XML but my Debian Linux installation
only saves in XML format.  I cannot find instructions on the GnuCash
website to add that capability to Linux installations.

I was able to find the caveats about the limited functionality in the FAQ
page, but not how to implement it.

John, can you point me to more details?

David C