Change storage format of existing data

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 11:25:36 EST 2017

The drivers are separate from the main library, per libdbi:

In order to utilize the libdbi framework, you need to install drivers for a particular type of database. The drivers officially supported by libdbi are split off into the libdbi-drivers project. The current version of libdbi (0.9.0) is supposed to work with any 0.9.x release of libdbi-drivers.

This is from libdbi.sourceforge.net <http://libdbi.sourceforge.net/>

So, in addition to the base library, you have to also install the individual drivers. Again, John implied this.

David