Business accounts: display and order by account number

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 31 10:59:47 EST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, David T. wrote:

> Wow. In all my years using GnuCash, I never even noticed those building
> icons!

David,

   Must be the difference in our ages. :-)

   I learned to read a very long time ago and prefer words to icons on all
the applications I use. It's not necessary to memorize the meaning of the
words whereas the meaning of icons are not immediately obvious ... at least,
not to me.

> I’m all for eliminating that.

   It should be an option, yet it's such a minor detail that I find it easy
to ignore.

Rich