Mortgage/Loan Scheduled Transaction Way Off

ITWarrior chipwiz.ben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:23:45 EDT 2017

Thank you both for your replies.

I've tried setting the "Month's Remaining" value to 782, but nothing changes
at all as though this field is completely ignored. I don't see anywhere else
where I could set the payment frequency other than in the Repayment
Frequency section which does set the /payment frequency/ correctly but the
/payment value/ wrong as in the earlier screenshot. It's as though there's a
hard-coded monthly figure set that's not tied to the defined repayment
frequency. That is, changing the repayment frequency seems to only change
the transaction dates, not the transactions values.

Would you recommend I raise this as a bug, or is there somewhere I can
correct this 'under the hood' that you're aware of?