Notes column in SingleLine display

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:21:22 EDT 2017

Well, if you read the manual you will find the answer to all your prayers,
or at ieast to all the "faults" that you have found so far with GnuCash.
Well, there is no way to replace the description with the notes other than
to put the text that you want to see in the Description field.  Isn't that
good enough?

David C