Projected Daily Balances?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:20:36 EST 2017

I just upgraded to GC 2.6.12.  I'm still looking through the reports
choices, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet.  At the rate I'm
going, I thought querying the email list might be faster.

As a long time user of Quicken, I have gotten used to checking their
calendar dialog to look ahead and see where my bank balance will come up
short given the current balance, currently entered future transactions and
the scheduled transactions.  Is there a report or graph I can use to see
what the future daily balances will be that will include all the scheduled
transactions that are not yet posted to the checking account?

Thanks.

--
Craig.