FW: New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:48:32 EDT 2017

Put the attachments from March 21 post in C:/users/your USER ID/.gnucash
folder.  Should be 3 files you put there.  I don't have the names in front
of me but along the lines of transaction.scm  config.user and
gncdate-utilities.  The three files which were attached to March 21 post.
Then restart gnucash