Transaction Reports glitch

Gomer Thomas gomerthomas at cgomert.com
Fri Mar 24 16:11:47 EDT 2017

I am having a very strange glitch when I print transaction reports.

A line of the report gets duplicated at the end of the second page and
the beginning of the third page of the report. I.e., the line that
appears as the last line of the second page also appears as the first
line of the third page. The report is showing all the transactions in a
single account over a specified time period. I have tried printing a
report with the transactions in one expenses account over a specified
time period and  another report with the transactions in one asset
account over a (different) specified time period, with the same result
both times. I have tried this with both a virtual printer that produces
a PDF file and with a physical HP printer -- same behavior each way. In
all cases the duplicated line does not appear in the on-screen report.

Has anyone else encountered this behavior?

--
Gomer Thomas
9810 132nd St NE