Due Bills & Since Last Run Windows hide behind main window

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue May 9 20:07:04 EDT 2017

I’ve searched Bugzilla but don’t see this reported yet.

Any time I open GC, the Due Bills Reminder window opens but promptly hides behind the main window. I have to move the main window around (or use the Windows menu) to see it.

The same goes for the Since Last Run window for scheduled transactions.

Note, this is only on startup. If I pull these windows up manually, they are on the top of the window stack.

Is there a way to get these to open as tabs instead of separate windows? (perhaps a feature request)

Thanks,

Adrien