Price Editor/Database lag

DGPickett dgpickett at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 09:54:59 EDT 2018

I discovered my vm.swappiness=60, dropped it to 10 as recommended for desktop
LINUX.  Now no si/so on vmstat, but a peak in cs and a moderate delay,
around 20 seconds, when adding price quotes.

Again, it looks like it is using too big a RAM space to manage this data, or
some similar process inefficiency.  I would think a properly keyed tree
container would be good, allowing you to look up a symbol and then pull the
tree in key order from that point.  Perhaps it force-saves after every
modification?