[GNC] How do you print the check register?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:52:43 EST 2018

Chris,

By Check Register do you mean a list of transactions in one ban account?
To do that, open the Account window for that bank account, Click on View >
Filter By..., choose the date range that you want to print out, then choose
Reports > Account Report, and print it out.  Note that you may see lines
split at the bottom of the pages.  If  you do, try Exporting the report as
HTML and using a web browser to print it.

David C