info about action field in double-line view

ihaveanotherchance at gmail.com ihaveanotherchance at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:29:40 EST 2018

An item that is cleared means that your bank has cashed it. An item that is reconciled means that at the end of the month the balance of the bank and your checking account match for all item that have cleared. That is the difference between the two. I hope my explanation is simple enough.

Sent from my iPhone