[GNC] Budget Creation with Some Empty Accounts

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Sun Jul 1 14:39:01 EDT 2018

Erik,
Not sure, but I think you're talking about the budget *report*, and not the
actual budget?  If so, try this...  Each report has an options dialog,
found by clicking the gear icon while the report is displayed.  On the
Display tab there is, at least for the 2 budget reports I looked at, an
option that reads something like "Display accounts with zero total balances
and budget values."  (It can vary by report.)  Make sure that option is
checked and hit OK.  How does it look now?

--
*Jim Passmore*