[GNC] Launching on Mac (was Repeatable Mac crash)

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:52:57 EDT 2018

If it works to call gnucash with the files on the command line, can you put
the automator script (or a bash script or applescript) into the GnuCash
bundle, set the bundle's plist to call the script, and pass the command
line arguments to the gnucash binary using the script?

I don't have a modern Mac set up anymore -- I think my newest runs snow
leopard -- so I can't try this myself with the latest binary.