[GNC] A feature request for next release

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Sep 3 13:42:33 EDT 2018

I have just committed changes which will make the toolbar buttons default to
(small) icons and text. Although this makes the toolbar wider on most page
types it's the best compromise to make with the current state of the ui (and
quality of the icons).

Adrien, you may want to experiment with the new code and check whether css can
now be used to hide either icon or toolbar :)

Regards,

Geert