[GNC] Reporting on expenses of multiple revenue strams

Robert Slippey rwslippey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:21:48 EST 2019

That's an interesting perspective I didn't consider.

How would this look from the LLC's perspective. Would each sub-entity just
send over it's rolled up expenses and income?

I do like that idea though... just need to work out in my mind how it would
work since we're so wrapped together right now. For instance gsuit works
for both businesses since we can direct to different domain names. Hosting
for websites is on a multisite installation on a VPS so it's shared costs
between the two, ditto to our phone system. I guess those could be just
overhead at the llc level?

thanks for your thoughts

Rob

BUT, there is another consideration for this particular situation, the