[GNC] Edit Cut and Copy greyed out

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Dec 15 12:12:27 EST 2019

Op zondag 15 december 2019 17:42:07 CET schreef Tony Vanson:
> Thanks Geert,
> My understanding now is that 3.7 will not *Copy* or *Cut* a complete
> transaction line whereas previous versions did.

No version that I know of did this via Edit->Copy and Edit->Paste. There are
separated commands under the transaction menu for this, both in old and new
versions of gnucash. I have just reinstalled version 2.6.21 to reverify this.
It shows the exact same behavior as gnucash 3.7.

> A plus I got out of this is that *Duplicate* is a more efficient method for
> my needs.

Which is great :)

Geert